- Sailor Flat
- Sailor Meadow
- Sayles Canyon
- School Park
- Sierra Pacific
- Silver Falls (aka Otter Creek Falls)
- Slate Mountain Mine
- Slide Point
- South Fork Trail – Auburn Outback
- South Fork Trail – Georgetown Hiking Trails
- South Fork Trail – Placerville Paths
- Stagecoach – Auburn Outback
- Stagecoach – ASRA #36
- Stevens Trail from Colfax
- Stevens Trail from Iowa Hill
- Steve’s Trail
- Sugarloaf Mountain
Welcome to Get Off Your Gass!
Enjoy the beauty, explore the history of the Georgetown Divide & beyond with our guide to local hiking trails.
Let’s Take A Hike!
Favorite Trails and Pages
Phillip on Hunter’s Trail (Rubicon T… Get Off Your Gass on Peachstone Gulch Get Off Your Gass on Peachstone Gulch Ryan Enright on Peachstone Gulch Peachstone Gulch Tra… on Driver’s Flat Trails
To purchase hard copies of Tom Petersen's books, click here
- WARNING TO HIKERS: Hiking can be addictive, beware the danger signs of enjoying too much freedom and relaxation—you may start buying all weather clothes and equipment for extending hiking time into the off season. If you find yourself using tools to maintain your favorite trails—you’re beyond hope. Happy Hiking!