- Weimer Institute
- Wendell T. Robie – Georgetown Hiking Trails
- Wendell T. Robie – Take A Hike
- Western States – Auburn Outback
- Western States – Poverty Bar to Ford’s Bar
- Wildman Hill – Lost Trails of the Sierra Nevada
- Wildman Hill – Placerville Paths
- Windy Point
- Wright’s Lake
- Wylie – Coyote
Welcome to Get Off Your Gass!
Enjoy the beauty, explore the history of the Georgetown Divide & beyond with our guide to local hiking trails.
Let’s Take A Hike!
Favorite Trails and Pages
Follow GOYG on Facebook
Ryan Enright on Roanoke Trail calizcowboyz on Dutch Creek Falls Phillip on Lost Tillotson Trail Phillip on Buckeye Flat Trail Phillip on Roanoke Trail
To purchase hard copies of Tom Petersen's books, click here
- WARNING TO HIKERS: Hiking can be addictive, beware the danger signs of enjoying too much freedom and relaxation—you may start buying all weather clothes and equipment for extending hiking time into the off season. If you find yourself using tools to maintain your favorite trails—you’re beyond hope. Happy Hiking!